Claims Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I submit my claims?
- Claims can be submitted by mail, email or fax to:
Global Claims Administration
3195 Linwood Avenue, Suite 201
Cincinnati, OH 45208
How do I file a claim if I was treated INSIDE the United States?
- Present your insurance information to the provider at the time of service, therefore the provider.
- Download and submit a claim form with your most current mailing address in case Global Claims Administration LLC needs to contact you for additional information.
- If you have paid for services yourself, please attach copies of all receipts to the completed claim form.
- Please be sure to retain copies of all your receipts.
How do I file a claim if I was treated OUTSIDE the United States?
- Complete a claim form with your most current mailing address in case GCA needs to contact you for additional information.
- Attach and send in all original receipts and medical information that was provided to you from the foreign provider.
- Be sure to keep copies of all your receipts.
I received something that says “THIS IS NOT A BILL”. What is this?
- This is an Explanation of Benefits (EOB). After Global Claims has finished processing a claim, we send these EOB’s to the patient and the provider informing both parties as to how the claim was completed.
I received an EOB that says “DUPLICATE” and it was denied. Why?
- “DUPLICATE” means that the provider sent the claim twice and we aren’t going to pay the same bill twice.
What is the time frame for getting my claim completed?
- A claim will usually be processed within a 30-day turnaround time; meaning that once we have all the necessary information we’ll pay your claim according to your policy.
Can you guarantee payment over the phone?
How do I appeal my claim?
- Claims can be appealed in writing. You must submit all the necessary medical information and a letter stating your grievance. We’ll respond within 30-days after receiving the complaint with our final determination.