Travel Accident Insurance
Get A Quote!
International Travel Accident Insurance Coverage Overview
Travel Accident Insurance is designed to provide supplementary coverage in the case of an accidental death or dismemberment while traveling
internationally. The international insurance coverage can be purchased for common carrier (air travel, bus travel, etc.), flight only, or
24 hour coverage. Global Underwriters' Travel Accident Insurance Plan can also optionally cover risks due to war, terrorism, and nuclear,
chemical and biological weapons.
Travel Accident Insurance Coverage Plan Highlights:
- Up to $20,000,000 Principal Sum Amount
- Choose Accidental Death (AD), Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), or AD&D + Sudden Cardiac Arrest Coverage
- Choose Air Travel Only, Common Carrier, or 24 Hour Coverage
- Optional War & Terrorism Coverage
- Optional Nuclear, Chemical, and Biological Detonation Coverage
Our travel accident insurance can be purchased annually or to cover a specific date range. It is available to both individuals and groups.
A large number of our clients purchase this coverage as a benefit for key employees traveling overseas or as a supplement to their
Defense Base Act coverage if they are government defense contractors. Our travel
accident insurance plan is insured by certain syndicates at Lloyd's of London.
Get Your Free Travel Accident Insurance Quote Now!